Got a New Belkin Router? Maybe you are just Trying to set up an Old Belkin router. Setting Up Belkin Router Is quite Easy With Right Steps –
in this post, we will Help you install Belkin wireless router & Explain On How to Troubleshoot Installation Problems at the same Time.
Things You Need to Setup Belkin Router
- Active internet Connection & internet service Provider
- Laptop, Tablet Or Smartphone
- Power Outlet & Ethernet Cable (Optional)
- Default Belkin Router Ip
- Must Know Internet Connection Type (Ask Your Provider)
Most of the time the instructions are given on the Box that Came With Belkin Router However our Post will Clarify all those steps to You
Setup Belkin Wireless Router-
You can use Same steps Given below to Configure almost any kind of Belkin Router. You Can setup Belkin router using Any Phone Or Tablet With Full Browser Such as Chrome, Safari, firefox Etc. Without an extra ethernet Cable.
Note – If you have an Old Belkin Router than we Request you to Reset the Belkin Router to Factory Default Settings Before Installation
- Plug the Belkin Router to Power Source & Turn it On.
- Connect The Belkin Router Using Cable To Your Modem Using The Ethernet Cable (internet cable ).
- Use your Phone Or Laptop & Please Check your Wifi Network List & Connect With Unsecured Belkin Network.
- Pull up the Internet Browser of your Choice & Type 192.168.2.1 & Press Enter.
- Once Logged in Let the Router Detect the Modem Internet Connection Type & Settings.
- Follow the Onscreen Instructions to Setup Belkin Router With your Modem
- You Can Set up the Wireless Password (network key ) and SSID (network name) While installation.
- Save The Settings And Restart The Router.
Tips – Please Lock your Belkin Dashboard for Extra Security So that only you can access the Belkin Router Console.
- Turn off The Guest Network If not Needed
Update the Belkin firmware to the Latest version available
Your Router Should be ready to Use.
Perform the same steps when using Mac Computer to Setup Belkin Wireless Router.
in any case, if the installation is failed Please Reset Belkin router & Try the same steps Again
See If All This Information Helps You to Setup And Configure Belkin Router.
Thanks for your Time